Search

Translate

Thursday 27 December 2012

Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe was a legend , to me , she showed just what vintage was all about. Romance , beauty , elegance , inspiration , sexuality , determination. For Christmas my close friend , knowing how much i love her , got me a calender with her on .With photos so vintage and beautiful , i knew straight away i had to put them on my blog . I cant show all the pictures on here , but i can put the calender , and the address , so you can get one yourself ! I totally recommend them , they are really beautiful. Get them for everyone you know who likes Marilyn haha , im sure they will love them.It gets my favorite thing of the week award!






Enjoy Beauts! And have a lovely christmas 
Pictures are from Google. We have no ownership or copyright over these letters. All copyright belongs to Google.com and the original owners.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment