Search

Translate

Friday 28 December 2012

Meet Snowdrop our monthly blogger on vintage culture :) x

Introduction meet Snowdrop :



Good day readers,

I'm snowdrop, and I will be writing about vintage culture! Cars, films, shops, The celebrities etc etc. I hope you enjoy my blogs and that they take your interest. This one will be my introduction blog so I won't dive in to my blog just yet, every blog will have a different topic and due to my busy schedule and my lack of time I shall be doing these blogs once a week. Must dash and bubble up some ideas for next weeks blog ready for the pondering minds of you readers! Thank you for taking interest and reading my introduction. Look out for my next blog next week about vintage cars! 
Yours truly,
Snow drop

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment